Our preschool butterfly unit was one of my kids favorite science activities from last year. They enjoyed it so much that we are doing it again this year! Since my kids learned so much and enjoyed observing the life cycle of a butterfly, I thought your students might also! I created a special butterfly basket that contains everything you would need for a preschool butterfly unit.
Preschool Butterfly Unit Gift Basket
I pulled together some of my favorite butterfly resources for this unit (over $45 value):
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden Kit
Are You a Butterfly? Backyard Books
Did you see that cd in there? I asked Montessori Print Shop if they would let me giveaway one or two of their butterfly-themed downloads. They didn’t just give me two, they gave me 11 files of toddler and preschool themed Montessori printables! They are all burned to a cd for the winner to use.
In addition to all the wonderful butterfly resources in the basket, I have several free butterfly printables and craft ideas here: Butterfly, Butterfly, Fly, Fly, Away.
Several other blogs from the iHomeschool Network are offering themed gift basket. Take a peek below and go enter! Feel free to pin and spread the news.
(1) Mad Scientist Basket from Milk and Cookies
(2) “See the Light” Easter Art Basket from Classic Housewife
(3) Tea Time Basket from See Jamie Blog
(4) Butterfly Basket from Spell Outloud
(5) Family Movie Night Basket from Jennifer A. Janes
(6) Pamper the Homeschool Mom Basket from Granola Mom 4 God
(7) Freezer Cooking Basket from Motherhood on a Dime
(8) Hodgepodge Basket from Hodgepodge
(9) Healthy Living and Fitness Basket from Forever, For Always, No Matter What
(10) Making Writing Fun Basket from This Reading Mama
(11) Coffee: Fuel for Homeschooling Moms Basket from Homeschoolin’ Mama
(12) Mom’s Quiet Time Basket from Upside Down Homeschooling
(13) Missionary Basket from Our Journey Westward
(14) Happy Mom Basket from Habits for a Happy Home
(15) Crafty Goodness Basket from Mamas Learning Corner
(16) Rejuvenate the Mom Basket from Spoonful of Imagination
(17) Beginner’s Math Manipulatives Basket from Meet Penny
(18) Welcome Spring: Gardening Basket from Abundant Life
(19) Healthy Living Basket from The Encouraging Home
(20) Mom’s Pampering Basket from Teaching Mama
(21) Kid’s Gardening Basket from Momma Hopper
(22) The Gift of Parenting Basket from Teachers of Good Things
(23) Preschool Crafts Basket from It’s Gravy, Baby!
(24) All the Extras – Electives and Enrichment Basket from Curriculum Choice
(25) Homeschool Mom Basket Case Basket from Classic Housewife
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. Thank you in advance for supporting this site.
My outdoor daughter would enjoy this!
Sabrina Lester says
What an amazing giveaway!!! I would to have one of these baskets! Bloggers that give with receive so much more when they give. I read some of your blog……AWESOME stuff!! It’s Monday morning and Mondays are not always my friend!! Have a super day♥
Brenda T. says
I want to study butterflies this spring, so this would be perfect!!
Laura M. says
Thanks for the giveaway! My girls would have so much fun with this this summer!
This looks like so much fun! My kids would love this!
What a fun basket ~ we would have a lot of enjoyment with this.
Thanks for a chance and for sharing your helpful information.
How exciting! I entered and wanted to say thank you for the chance to surprise my children with this creative “basket”
Tiffany M says
My 2 daughters ages 5 & 6 would love this! We have not covered butterflies yet in our homeschool but, I had been wanting to! Thank you for this great giveaway! Happy Easter! 🙂
Katie S. says
This would be great in our preschool! My daughter loves all things outside!
Our kids love butterflies!!!
Sara R. says
We would LOVE to raise butterflies this year! Every year I promise to get the kit…and then fail to do so.
abi cochran says
Would love to win the butterfly basket!
would be wonderful for my granddaughter!
This is awesome!!
April C. @ Trusting in God says
My 6 y/o loves butterflies!
Alicia @ La Famille says
what a fabulous giveaway!!
Tracey M. @ A Learning Journey says
What an amazing giveaway! I would love to win this basket! Thank you for the opportunity. Awesome resources for a butterfly unit study.
Misty C says
This is adorable! My 4 year old would love this!
Can’t wait to see who wins!
my kids would really get a kick out of doing this for science!
Whitney @ It's Gravy, Baby! says
My kids would absolutely love this basket!
Elizabeth Grages says
Great basket! We are going to do butterflies this spring. Love Montessori printables!!
Kelly Beam Brown says
This would be fabulous to win! Thanks so much! My kids would love watching the butterflies!
Chris Rasmussen says
I teach in a Montessori school and we are just beginning a unit on gardening and was hoping to plant some plants that will attract butterflies. I would LOVE to encompass both areas of study and your butterfly basket would be a wonderful addition. Thank you and keep on bloggin!!!
My boys would love this
I’m a homeschooling Mommy of 5 and this would be so fun to win! We love nature and if we win we will definately
plant some pretty flowers for our butterflies so they will stick around. We have wanted to do this project for a while
but the ones on TV are quite pricey-so if we win awesome and if not then I’m sure this prize will be enjoyed by many!
Thanks : )
Thanks for the chance to win!
My daughter has wanted one of these since Christmas!
Jillian Bradbury says
We have been talking about doing a study on butterflies….this would be perfect!