Deb from Life With Birk tagged me the other day and it’s taken me forever just to sit down and answer these questions–lol! (Not to mention I always have a hard time answering more than 2 questions—lol)
1. What are your current obsessions? Checking my Google Analytics page and drinking Coke
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? My brown slip-on shoes
3. Last dream you had? I woke up to the sound of a doorbell, which I thought was real, but it was just my dream.
4. Last thing you bought? Bunch of containers for organizing homeschool and pantry stuff.
5. What are you listening to? The washing machine
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? Hmmm, I’d be interested in learning more about photography and web design
7. Favourite holiday spots? Can’t say we’ve really done much vacationing
8. Reading right now? The New Square Foot Garden, Grace-Based Parenting, When Children Love to Learn, DK Herb book (can you tell I have a hard time finishing non-fiction books?)
9. Four words to describe yourself. I am pretty nice 🙂
10. Guilty pleasure? Arby’s apple turnover
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? ?? haven’t done that for a long time
12. Favourite spring thing to do? Go for a walk
13. Planning to travel to next? no plans
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? . Cloe’s Virus-Killing Soup
15. Dream vacation? An Alaskan Cruise
16. Favourite ever film? Hmm, I’m not a big movie fan.
17. Care to share some wisdom?
18. Song you can’t get out of your head? Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun… (DD#3 is on a big Barney kick right now)
19. Thing you are looking forward to? Swimming this summer
I’d love to know a little more about you too! If you answer these questions, let me know so I can check it out.
I’m getting stuff ready for school next year and wrapping this year up. Homeschool moms never get a break. TFS
those were great questions, i will go see if i can get grace based parenting from the library, and am curious about cloe’s virus killing soup…
I did a random tidbits post too. Thanks for posting this.